Category archives: behind the scenes
- Snapshots from the Bay, this past December & January.
A mini Duke reunion
Old Ladies Knitting Club!
Tuesdays Together San Francisco, happy hour edition.
Sarah Kersten studio sale.
A weekend trip to Tahoe with Justin, Greg & Tiffany!
Many trips to SFMOMA.
- The Presidio is such a special area in San Francisco. It's a national park spanning the entire northwestern corner of the city, and it comprises forests, beach, nature trails, and several gorgeous wedding venues. In short, it's one of my favorite things about the city. I was thrilled to be asked bac[...]
- Snippets from three different trips to Philly, December, January, & March, smushed into one blog post.
Ramen at Yamitsuki in Chinatown.
A little Christmas market at a garden in Fishtown.
Mexican Modernism at the Philadelphia Museum of Art.
Frida Kahlo... the first self portra[...]
- Over Christmas, Justin and I popped over from Philadelphia to New York City for a weekend filled wth art museums, Jewish and Chinese eateries, and other wanderings.
Would you believe I've never ever been to the Guggenheim before? I finally made a visit thanks to my SFMOMA membership, which includ[...]
- Thanksgiving in Atlanta! I met up with Justin's family for the long weekend and even snuck in a photoshoot while I was there. Have a little glimpse at my trip below.
Six Flags Over Georgia.
Krog Street Market
Making use of my reciprocal museum membership[...]
- Snapshots from my Bay Area adventures this past November.
A little shadow play at Little Gem.
Tai Chi Jian Bing.
Scouting Jordan Winery for a surprise proposal!
Always lovely to take a little Napa retreat.
We picked up some goodies from the Dry Creek General Store and headed[...]
- "Imagine your drunk best friend," said Casey, " crossed with a well-researched museum docent." So described the kind of tone promised by Museum Hack in its alternative, modern museum tours. I was excited to test out one of these "Un-Highlights" tours when they offered me a pair of media tickets. Gra[...]
- Hello, Seattle. Justin and I headed over for a quick weekend trip filled mostly by meeting up with friends. See some glimpses below!
Suzallo Library at UW.
Arthur meets Justin.
While Arthur had nap time, the grownups took a photo with Berkeley.
Red Robin meetup with the Liangs an[...]
- A glance back at my time in Philadelphia three months ago and already three trips to Philly ago.
A visit to the Edgar Allan Poe house where he wrote The Raven amongst many other works.
Michelle and Frank came down from NYC and we headed to Beiler's Don[...]
- This industry sure knows how to throw itself a party! I was thrilled when The Pearl asked me to photograph their inaugural showcase last week. The Pearl is a beautiful new venue in the Dogpatch neighborhood of San Francisco. It's been open just under a year and is full of distinctive artwork from ar[...]
- I love getting to kick off each new year with a little gathering of my friends as I indulge in a bit of a birthday celebration. Last year, we took a pottery class, while the year before, we threw a swanky party in the garden at my studio. This year, I riffed on the crafting theme as we headed back t[...]
- Here's a quick peek at Maxine and Justin's beautiful guest book we made with images from their engagement session. I love how the photo wrap turned out for their cover. The matte finish is perfect and modern.
Just a few of the simple layouts inside:
It's a perfect balance between featu[...]