Category archives: behind the scenes
- A quick little weekend trip to New York City!
Thanks to Charinee and Dom for hosting us in your beautiful Brooklyn home!
And thanks to the TAFers crew for a last-minute meetup too!
Anna Wu is a wedding and portrait photographer based in San Francisco but often trav[...]
- East Coast winter! Here's a glimpse of my time in Philly over the holidays.
An adorable little cafe in Conshohocken
Go West Craft Fest
Perla & WhsitlePig pop-up dinner at Turnkey
Holiday squares around Center City
- Packaging, packaging! Now is the perfect time of year to update and restock on all my packaging and collateral for upcoming wedding season. I tried out some new duplex business cards with a deep purple backing and gold foil + letterpress on the front. And I was gifted a new set of USB drives from US[...]
- The Presidio is one of my favorite places in San Francisco, not least because of all the gorgeous weddings and engagements that I've photographed there. Last weekend they hosted The Presidio Celebrations Showcase for the many venues located within the Presidio, and I was the official photographer on[...]
- I love a good tea party! So when I met up with two wedding industry friends in Philadelphia, it was perfect that we headed to The Dandelion for afternoon tea. It's an adorable British pub in Rittenhouse Square and a great spot for a mid-day meetup.
I met Brittani of Brittani Elizabeth Photograph[...]
- With Victoria's love for all things Tiffany's, I'm not at all surprised that she and Vaughn went for this gorgeous Tiffany blue ("turquoise mist") silk cover for their wedding album. As always, the cover debossing is one of my favorite features on these custom albums.
I love full spreads that[...]
- The Silver Moon silk has been a very popular album cover this year! That and the gray leather as well. Today I'm sharing Jenny and Adam's gorgeous wedding album, a 10" book debossed with their names and wedding date.
I love how cohesive each of their layouts appear, with such consistent color[...]
- I love the wave of cat cafes that seem to be opening all around the country (and the world). When my friend Saira asked if I wanted to check out Kit Tea in San Francisco, I jumped on it! To be honest, I'm more of a dog person, but I was still intrigued by the prospect of hanging out with cute cats w[...]
- On a lovely December day, I met up with my friend Saira for afternoon tea at Tal-y-Tara in the Richmond District of San Francisco. Tal-y-Tara is a unique combination of tea shop and polo shop-- and it's not just the decor. They actually sell plenty of stuff for all your equestrian needs. It was a fu[...]
My love affair with reading blossomed in 2015, bolstered by a new purchase toward the end of the year: my kindle paperwhite, which I've lovingly named "Sassafras." I already did most of my reading via the kindle app and free ebooks borrowed from my local libraries, but with my new kindle,[...]
- This is the final post of my five-part series on Morocco! As soon as we returned from our desert excursion and got back to Fes, we loaded up our car and continued north for another 4 hours to head to the town of Chefchaouen, known for its blue buildings. We wandered the blue alleys, collecting all t[...]
- When we booked the two-day one-night excursion from Fes to the desert, I don't think it occurred to any of us to check how far away the desert was. Turns out, it's about 7-8 hours each way. Far. But the four of us, Godwin, Liz, Justin, and I piled in to the car, and our tour guide Kamal drove us all[...]