Category archives: wedding albums
- I love catching up on client albums this time of year. With Karen and Casey, we went for a simple, elegant design encased in this beautiful gunmetal gray leather.
Full spreads are my favorite! Love this super windy portrait of them under the Golden Gate.
Again, we're keeping it[...]
- I love getting to see my couples' wedding stories commemorated in an heirloom album. Bryna and Andrew chose a beautiful light grey leather for their album. We kept it very simple with the layouts inside, but I love the way we captured the charm of their backyard wedding.
- We designed a beautiful set of albums for Serena and Cliff, and for the first time, I filmed a short little video of me flipping through the book so you can see it in action! And you can also take a closer look at some of my favorite spreads in the images below.
The main album is the medium 10x10[...]
- Heirloom wedding albums are the perfect way to commemorate your wedding story for generations to come. I love when couples opt to create a whole suite of albums to share with parents and loved ones as well. For Ashley and Chad, we created one medium (10") album; one small (8") album; and two mini (6[...]
- Here's a glimpse at another beautiful wedding album! Stephanie and Ian were wed at the Berkeley City Club and had beautiful art deco details in their decor that went perfectly with this Tiffany blue album cover.
I always love a clean, timeless layout. No overlays or crazy borders; jus[...]
- I am thrilled to share Katherine and Josh's beautiful wedding albums today. They opted for a turquoise mist silk cover, which coordinated perfectly with their wedding colors. We created one 10-inch album for Katherine and Josh and two 6-inch albums for their parents.
I love the mini albums, b[...]
- I'm delighted to share this wedding album with you all. We created this beautiful leather book filled with images from Stephanie and Dalen's San Francisco wedding. See some of the elegant pages below!
Anna Wu is a wedding photographer based in the San Francisco Bay Area. C[...]
- Wedding albums are such a beautiful way to present a wedding story. I absolutely love creating them my clients. Here is Jen and Mike's album from their San Francisco wedding a couple years ago. I'm a bit late in getting around to sharing it, but thankfully these books are timeless!
- The story of Ami and Arjun's wedding is beautifully retold in their heirloom wedding album. All the colors and details of the day are perfectly balanced with the moments and the people who were there to celebrate. See the gorgeous book below!
Anna Wu is a wedding photogr[...]
- With Victoria's love for all things Tiffany's, I'm not at all surprised that she and Vaughn went for this gorgeous Tiffany blue ("turquoise mist") silk cover for their wedding album. As always, the cover debossing is one of my favorite features on these custom albums.
I love full spreads that[...]
- The Silver Moon silk has been a very popular album cover this year! That and the gray leather as well. Today I'm sharing Jenny and Adam's gorgeous wedding album, a 10" book debossed with their names and wedding date.
I love how cohesive each of their layouts appear, with such consistent color[...]
- This album was a year in the making, from Rebecca and David's wedding in November 2014, and it was totally worth the wait! We created one medium 10x10" album and two 6" minis for their parents.
The mini albums are a perfect combination of great value and a smaller book, but at 6" square, not [...]