This is an engagement I’ve been looking forward to for a while now. You may remember my friends Sun and Elliot from their portrait session a year ago, before they were engaged, just as they were about to embark on a year of long distance across San Francisco and Vietnam. Well, they made it through to other side–with a ring on Sun’s finger no less– and they will be wed in Chicago this fall!
We drove up to the Marin Headlands for their engagement session.
After a quick outfit change, Elliot surprised Sun with a birthday gift– a shark kite! She has a thing for sharks.
And outfit number three was an adorable ensemble for the streets of Sausalito.
Love the one of Sun on the left. It might be my favorite.
Congratulations, Sun & Elliot!
- Katie & Chris | San Francisco Engagement Photography
- Kerry & Erik | San Francisco Engagement Photography
- Shelly & Mark | Palace of Fine Arts | San Francisco Engagement Photography
- Silvia & James’ Engagement Session | Palace of the Legion of Honor | San Francisco Engagement Photography
- Sun & Elliot | Sutro Baths | San Francisco Lifestyle Photography