Same Sex Wedding Giveaway | San Francisco & New York City
Edit: This giveaway is now closed. Winners will be announced on March 1, 2014.
I am thrilled to announce a Same-Sex Wedding Giveaway, coast to coast, open to both San Francisco (my home base) and New York City. This project has been in the back of my mind for a very long time now. I’ve wanted to not only show my personal support but also to team up with some fellow wedding vendors to help celebrate the recent wins for marriage equality.
Winners will receive:
- Two hours of photography from Anna Wu Photography with a full online gallery and disc of images
- Two personal florals (boutonnieres or bouquets) from Natalie Bowen Designs (SF Bay Area) or Peartree Flowers (NYC)
- A pair of custom hangers from Wedding Hanger Shop. Some sample hangers are shown below.
- A beautiful paper prop custom-designed for you by my friend Nikki, the talented graphic designer behind Akula Kreative. Below is a lovely “We Do” banner she created as an example, but should you win, Nikki will work with you on the wording, the style, and the colors for your custom design.
- Your wedding featured on a wonderful wedding blog: either Elizabeth Anne Designs (SF Bay Area) or Equally Wed (NYC)
- You and your partner must be getting married in the San Francisco Bay Area or New York City in 2014.
- Please take a look around Anna Wu Photography to make sure the style is a good fit for you.
- Two hours of photography would be perfectly suited for a City Hall wedding, or you can use it toward a full wedding package.
- Enter by February 23, 2014. Winners will be announced March 1, 2014.
- A minimum of one couple and maximum of two couples will be selected as winners.
- Additional vendor sponsors may be added at a later time!
- By participating, each entrant grants permission to use his/her name, likeness or comments for publicity purposes without payment or additional consideration, except where prohibited by law.
Edit: This Giveaway is now closed. Winners will be announced on March 1, 2014!