I knew Emma and Phil would be amazing to hang out with from the first moment I met them. They are both so kind and down to earth, and they’re exactly the kind of couple you want to be with when the weather forecasts are not cooperating and the cloudy skies threaten rain at any moment. Emma and Phil brought cute umbrellas and lots of smiles and laughs, and the skies even put on a spectacular show for them, with plenty of dramatic clouds but very little rain til the end. The images turned out beautifully, and I’m so excited for their Sonoma wedding in July!
Congratulations, you two!
Makeup: Julianne, PRETTYBYJULIANNE
- Emma & Phil | Ramekins | Sonoma Wedding Photography
- Agnes & Z | Paradise Ridge | Sonoma Engagement Photography
- Amy & David | Marin Headlands | Bay Area Engagement Photography
- Silvia & James’ Engagement Session | Palace of the Legion of Honor | San Francisco Engagement Photography
- Laura & Phil | Oakland Lifestyle Photographer