I’ve been awarded the 2012 Editors’ Choice Award by Two Bright Lights!
The 2012 Two Bright Lights Editors’ Choice Awards is a signature program that recognizes photographers and vendors within the Two Bright Lights community whose number of published features in 2011 placed them among the top 5% of all Two Bright Lights members. Winners were published across many of the most respected lifestyle, wedding and other print and digital publications in the United States and worldwide.
In addition, here are a bunch of the features and publications I’ve been meaning to share! It is always such a delight to see my images out there in the world. Thanks so much to Two Bright Lights and all these amazing wedding blogs for making it possible to share my work!
1. Courtney & Colin’s wedding featured on BridesView, 11.10.11
2. Kristen & Ryan’s wedding featured on DIY Bride, 11.17.11
3. Catherine & Joe’s Fort Mason wedding featured on 7×7 Magazine, 12.19.11
4. Cat & Dan’s engagement session (with a baby pig too!), featured on Utterly Engaged, 02.08.12
5. Nina & Fernando’s wedding featured in Hispanic wedding blog ALBOOK, 02.11.12
6. Kathleen & Wesley’s wedding featured on 7×7 Magazine, 02.13.12
7. Janey & Lee’s wedding under a willow tree published by Offbeat Bride, 02.13.12
8. Karly & Mario’s multicultural wedding featured on The Modern Jewish Wedding, 02.15.12