It was so fun to see Shau-Ru & Ed and their puppy Ellie again. I walked up to meet them at the flag pole which was stunningly backlit on this perfectly sunny day in February, and I felt insanely lucky to be here in California, doing this crazy awesome job of mine. The last time I photographed this happy trio was only three months earlier, when we did their classic San Francisco anniversary shoot. Ellie had already grown so much, and Shau-Ru wanted to seize the opportunity while they were doing a staycation at Cavallo Point to take advantage of the beautiful setting by the Golden Gate Bridge get some family portraits for Ellie’s six month birthday. Below are some of my favorites:
Ever creative and thoughtful, Shau-Ru packed an adorable little picnic for the shoot.
I just love Ellie’s little glance back.
Such sweet romance. It’s such a privilege to work with couples beyond their wedding day. Thanks Shau-Ru & Ed! I’m already looking forward to next time.
- Classic San Francisco | Shau-Ru & Ed’s One Year Wedding Anniversary
- Kerry & Erik | San Francisco Engagement Photography
- Deion’s Birthday | San Francisco Family Photography
- Debby & Justin | San Francisco Mission District | Couples Lifestyle Photography
- Theresa & Rob | Muir Woods Lifestyle Photography