Anniversary sessions are such a wonderful way to continue the tradition of celebrating and photographing your love story over the years. It was especially lovely to do this shoot with Shau-Ru and Ed after documenting their wedding day with Seaglass Cinema last year, complete with Ed serenading Shau-Ru down the aisle.
This time around, we went for a classic San Francisco look, starting at the Ferry Building and ending at their staycation suite in the Fairmont SF. Oh, and their adorable little puppy came along too!
Love this dip.
Little Ellie is a German Shepherd mix that they just adopted from a shelter. She is adorable and kind of a trouble maker! But still adorable.
Vows, flowers, champagne. A lovely setup at the Fairmont.
For their wedding guest book, Shau-Ru and Ed had their friends and family write them notes designated for them to read on each anniversary.
Such a great idea, and these two are so cute!
Happy Anniversary, Shau-Ru & Ed! And thanks to my friend Liz for coming along and puppy-sitting little Ellie during the shoot.
- Jenny & Kevin | Second Anniversary | Los Angeles Portrait Photography
- Jenny & Kevin’s First Anniversary Album
- Abigail & Chris | One Year Anniversary | San Francisco Photography
- Jenny & Kevin | Little Tokyo | Los Angeles Anniversary Shoot
- Margaret & Eric’s Wedding | Argonaut Hotel | San Francisco Wedding