Tags archives: san francisco
- Snapshots from the Bay, this past December & January.
A mini Duke reunion
Old Ladies Knitting Club!
Tuesdays Together San Francisco, happy hour edition.
Sarah Kersten studio sale.
A weekend trip to Tahoe with Justin, Greg & Tiffany!
Many trips to SFMOMA.
- The Presidio is such a special area in San Francisco. It's a national park spanning the entire northwestern corner of the city, and it comprises forests, beach, nature trails, and several gorgeous wedding venues. In short, it's one of my favorite things about the city. I was thrilled to be asked bac[...]
- Snapshots from my Bay Area adventures this past November.
A little shadow play at Little Gem.
Tai Chi Jian Bing.
Scouting Jordan Winery for a surprise proposal!
Always lovely to take a little Napa retreat.
We picked up some goodies from the Dry Creek General Store and headed[...]
- "Imagine your drunk best friend," said Casey, " crossed with a well-researched museum docent." So described the kind of tone promised by Museum Hack in its alternative, modern museum tours. I was excited to test out one of these "Un-Highlights" tours when they offered me a pair of media tickets. Gra[...]
- I've brought back my Portrait Parties! This was the third party in the series after a long hiatus from last year. The idea is very simple: I gather a small group of people, we throw ourselves a little party, and I take portraits of everyone. Each participant contributes to the party too, and we all [...]
- I loved exploring the north side of the Golden Gate with Liz and Ryan on their engagement session. We hiked up to Battery Spencer and down to Kirby Cove, with varied scenes and an abundance of beautiful sights all along the way. See a few of my favorites below!
Anna Wu is a weddin[...]
- This industry sure knows how to throw itself a party! I was thrilled when The Pearl asked me to photograph their inaugural showcase last week. The Pearl is a beautiful new venue in the Dogpatch neighborhood of San Francisco. It's been open just under a year and is full of distinctive artwork from ar[...]
- I love getting to kick off each new year with a little gathering of my friends as I indulge in a bit of a birthday celebration. Last year, we took a pottery class, while the year before, we threw a swanky party in the garden at my studio. This year, I riffed on the crafting theme as we headed back t[...]
- I love catching up on client albums this time of year. With Karen and Casey, we went for a simple, elegant design encased in this beautiful gunmetal gray leather.
Full spreads are my favorite! Love this super windy portrait of them under the Golden Gate.
Again, we're keeping it[...]
- I had such a wonderful time curating my client gifts this year. I got to combine my love of travel, photographs, and storytelling into fun little holiday packages. Starting back in January, I picked up mini maple syrup bottles from my trip to Vermont, and as I traveled throughout the year, I searche[...]
- Shirin and Eric first met at SantaCon five years ago (with her dressed as Ms. Gingerbread and he as Super Santa), so Christmas is one of their favorite times of year. For the proposal, Eric wanted to pay tribute to Shirin's old tradition of creating fairytale books for her family, so he taught himse[...]
- I'm so thrilled to share the images from my holiday card sessions this year. In collaboration with Brown Fox Calligraphy, we created these lovely custom cards. Glimpse a couple of my favorite photos from each session below! Thank you to Jen & Christophe, the Bermudez family, and Tiffany and Mike[...]