Peggy is kind, sweet, and down to earth– your typical girl next door in every way, especially, as Jay found, in the literal way. She lived just down the hall from Jay, and what started as a friendship between neighbors quickly developed into a love between soulmates. It is such a delight to be around Peggy and Jay, as they both have the most beautiful smiles and giggle like school kids when they are together.
It was scorching hot in Lafayette on Peggy and Jay’s wedding day, but under the comforting shade of the beautiful trees, they were happily wed with their friends and family looking on.
I just love Peggy’s beautiful green eyes.
A ray of sunlight conspired with me to make this image on the right.
Peggy’s beautiful engagement ring also doubles as her wedding band.
Peggy wore a special bracelet with rings from both her grandmother and Jay’s.
The cake topper was from Peggy’s mother’s wedding, as was the veil, specially flown in from Ireland for the occassion.
Congratulations, Peggy & Jay!
Photographer: Anna Wu Photography, assisted by Sammie Mui
Venue & Catering: Wildwood Acres Resort, Lafayette, California
Florist: MJ Esher
Musicians: The Mighty Chiplings
Minister: Hank Visscher, Th. B.; M.A.
- Nyesha & Eugene’s Intimate Garden Wedding | Imperial Hotel, Amador City | Northern California Wedding Photography
- Janey & Lee | Under a Willow Tree | Rio Vista Wedding Photography
- Kate & Mike | The Cliff House | San Francisco Wedding Photography
- Mega & Jason | Brownstone Gardens | Oakley Wedding Photography
- Courtney & Colin | Trentadue Winery | Healdsburg Wedding Photography